Thursday, May 25, 2017

HATE HAS A HOME HERE




HATE HAS A HOME HERE


Hate Has No Home Here ...

... or so the posters, signs and shirts of sanctimony say.

That's okay ... The little guy's at my place.

A long while back as a kid, I was out playing in the neighborhood and ran into him.

There he was, looking kind of sad, lonely and lost. He looked at me with those big brown eyes of his and I couldn't resist.

I bent down, petted him and gave him some of the beef jerky I had.

Long story short, he followed me home (Or so I told my parents.).

"Now Jay," Mom and Dad explained and set out the rules. "You're going to have to take care of him. Feed him, clean him and groom him. HE'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY."

Little fella's been at my place ever since.

He's a BIG dog now. :)

Jus' sayin' ...

The wise sage, Katy Perry says: "No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist."
She is so wise ...


Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here. Any articles under this means you're already there. If not, go ahead and click on the link. I'll hate you if you don't.

2 comments:

  1. What a handy dandy gif that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gif. But "Pac-Man" can only eat the "monsters" when they're blue.

    ReplyDelete